Sunday 15 August 2010

Ronaldo's Ice Cream ( Ellie's)

For those of you that don't already know, Ronaldo's ice cream is THE best ice cream in the world (strong statement i know, but true) if you tend to swing towards natural flavours, double cream, real fruit, nuts and liquors.
If on the other hand you like artificial colourings and flavourings ~ green coloured mint choc chip anyone? mint essence is clear. Yellow banana ice cream? since when did you eat the skin of a banana? White tutti frutti with plastic 'f'ruit' bits?! no comment. Then this isn't the stuff for you.


These ice creams are made in Norwich, Norfolk and flavours range from Choc Nut Fudge, Toffee Pecan, Pistachio & Amaretto to Norfolk Lavender :) Rhubarb & Ginger or Victoria Plum...I would list them all...i can, by heart...but you'd be tempted and not finish reading!

I've had two of these bad boys in two days, they're also fat free and give you a great butt*

Ellie's in Sheringham is open daily from 10am to 10pm in the summer. They do half litre take home tubs and will even pack them for journeys home - not that they normally last that long!

*obviously this is a big fat lie but it helps me when ordering daily double scoops.


3 comments:

  1. Loving!! Get me a double scoop now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you my Mum? My 2 most fave places in Norfolk (Ellie's and Whelk Coppers) and you do blog posts! Have you tried Byfords in Holt though... I am following you! Check out my blog here: http://nottoolikely.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried Byfords, many many many times...not since the blog started though so i'll have to go back for an update. The choc fudge brownies rock as i remember!

    ReplyDelete